Job prospects District Representative, Government Agricultural Service near Brandon (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists" near Brandon (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2019-2021), the labour market was balanced for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists near Brandon (MB). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists (NOC 2123) in the Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists in the Southwest region:
- Approximately 180 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 31%
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): 30%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 13%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: