Job prospects District Representative, Government Agricultural Service near Brandon (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists" near Brandon (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists (NOC 21112) in the Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists in the Southwest region:
- Approximately 180 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 36%
- Chemical manufacturing (NAICS 325): 19%
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): 18%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 13%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: