Job prospects District Representative, Government Agricultural Service near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists near Saskatoon (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a district representative, government agricultural service.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists (NOC 2123) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 260 people work in this occupation.
- Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 28%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 25%
- Agriculture: 13%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 6%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: