Job prospects Labourer - Mineral And Metal Processing near Sudbury (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Labourers in mineral and metal processing near Sudbury (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a labourer - mineral and metal processing.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Labourers in mineral and metal processing (NOC 9611) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Labourers in mineral and metal processing in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 230 people work in this occupation.
- Labourers in mineral and metal processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Primary metal manufacturing (NAICS 331): 70%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: