Job prospects Oil And Gas Property Paralegal in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Paralegal and related occupations in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region. These trends also apply to people working as an oil and gas property paralegal.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Paralegal and related occupations (NOC 4211) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Paralegal and related occupations in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 1,660 people work in this occupation.
- Paralegal and related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 86%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: