Job prospects Conservation Technician - Museums And Art Galleries near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Technical occupations related to museums and art galleries near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a conservation technician - museums and art galleries.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be fair for Technical occupations related to museums and art galleries (NOC 5212) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Technical occupations related to museums and art galleries in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Technical occupations related to museums and art galleries mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 77%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 7%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: