Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail sales supervisors" near Calgary (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 62010) in the Calgary region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Population growth and higher wages should help keep consumer spending from declining, but the impacts of inflation being higher for longer than expected are starting to show. The Conference Board of Canada is forecasting consumer spending slowing in the second half of 2023 and will rise only 0.6% in 2024.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 11,110 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 89%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Retail sales supervisors across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: