Job outlook Sales Supervisor - Retail near Calgary (AB)
Job opportunities for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) are good near Calgary (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a sales supervisor - retail.
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be good for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The production of recreational and medical cannabis, and associated product development has created demand for this occupation. In Alberta, the cannabis industry is concentrated in the areas of Edmonton, Calgary and Lethbridge-Medicine Hat. The recent legalization of edible cannabis products may lead to new job opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 9,910 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 85%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: