Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail near Grande Prairie (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail sales supervisors" near Grande Prairie (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region:
- Approximately 2,940 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 90%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Retail sales supervisors across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: