Job outlook Sales Supervisor - Retail near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a sales supervisor - retail.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
As the province's most populated economic region, Toronto supports the highest density of retail establishments. Growing population and urban sprawl will increase the number of retailers in this region and continue to drive employment growth in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 37,410 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 79%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: