Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail near Regina (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail sales supervisors near Regina (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a sales supervisor - retail.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The retail industry looks promising for 2020-21. The Government of Saskatchewan is making big changes to the province's cannabis retail market. In April 2020, the Government of Saskatchewan will be removing the minimum population threshold, which will allow even the smallest village to open a store. Then, in September 2020, the government will be removing the limit to the number of pot stores a community may have.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 2,480 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 78%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: