Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail sales supervisors" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 62010) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 21,350 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 84%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Retail sales supervisors across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: