Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail near Kitchener (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail sales supervisors near Kitchener (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a sales supervisor - retail.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This is one of the fastest growing economic regions in the province in terms of its population size, which will likely generate greater consumer demand in retail stores and food services and the need for retail sales supervisors.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 9,090 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 82%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: