Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail in the Cariboo Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail sales supervisors in the Cariboo Region. These trends also apply to people working as a sales supervisor - retail.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more workers available than job openings.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in the Cariboo region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Cariboo region:
- Approximately 1,160 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 89%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: