Job outlook Cleaning Supervisor near Edmonton (AB)
The job outlook for a cleaning supervisor working near Edmonton (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315).
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Edmonton region for the 2018-2020 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This tourism-related occupation has been affected by weakness in the oil and gas sector. Apart from Banff, Jasper, and the Mountain Parks region, Alberta’s hotel industry has been negatively impacted by the economic slowdown. Increases in international tourist traffic have only partially offset a slump in business travel. Additionally, tighter household budgets have reduced in-province vacation travel.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 2,590 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 41%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 28%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: