Job outlook Cleaning Supervisor near Lloydminster (AB)
The job outlook for a cleaning supervisor working near Lloydminster (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315).
Job opportunities near Lloydminster (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This tourism-related occupation has been affected by weakness in the oil and gas sector. Apart from Banff, Jasper, and the Mountain Parks region, Alberta's hotel industry has been negatively impacted by the economic slowdown. Increases in international tourist traffic have only partially offset a slump in business travel. Additionally, tighter household budgets have reduced in-province vacation travel.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 180 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 29%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 21%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 19%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 16%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 15%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: