Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near Prince George (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors near Prince George (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Cariboo region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Cariboo region:
- Approximately 430 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 16%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 13%
- Paper manufacturing (NAICS 322): 12%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 11%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 11%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: