Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors near Saskatoon (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 480 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 33%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 18%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: