Job outlook Cleaning Supervisor near Canmore (AB)
The job outlook for a cleaning supervisor working near Canmore (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315).
Job opportunities near Canmore (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This tourism-related occupation is expected to remain in demand; benefiting from a Canadian loonie to US Dollar exchange rate that is favourable to U.S. visitors. There is increased seasonal demand within tourism-oriented communities such as Banff, Jasper, and the Mountain Parks region. Many employees in this occupation are itinerant due to the lack of affordable accommodations within this region. Some larger employers are offering subsidized staff accommodations to attract and retain employees over the long-term.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 630 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 26%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 21%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 19%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 14%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 7%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: