Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near La Loche (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors near La Loche (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Northern region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Northern region:
- Approximately 180 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 46%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 23%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 18%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 13%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: