Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Cleaning supervisors" near Winnipeg (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Winnipeg region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 1,720 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 35%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 32%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 21%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: