Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Cleaning supervisors" near Winnipeg (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Winnipeg region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 1,720 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 35%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 32%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 21%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: