Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor in Saskatchewan
Job opportunities for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) are good in Saskatchewan over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in Saskatchewan for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Pandemic conditions created strong demand for this occupation, which is expected to continue going forward.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Saskatchewan region:
- Approximately 1,500 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 33%
- Elementary and secondary schools (NAICS 6111): 20%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 7%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 7%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 89% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 11% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 68% of cleaning supervisors work all year, while 32% work only part of the year, compared to 62% and 38% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 28 weeks compared to 32 weeks for all occupations.
- Less than 5% of cleaning supervisors are self-employed compared to an average of 14% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Saskatchewan by economic region.
|Northern Region||Fair Fair|
|Prince Albert Region||Fair Fair|
|Regina–Moose Mountain Region||Good Good|
|Saskatoon–Biggar Region||Good Good|
|Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region||Good Good|
|Yorkton–Melville Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
- Date modified: