Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor in the Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors in the Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region. These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region:
- Approximately 110 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 69%
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 31%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: