Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor in the Saskatoon–Biggar Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors in the Saskatoon–Biggar Region. These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 640 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 36%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 17%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 9%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: