Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor in the Northern Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors in the Northern Region. These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Northern region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Northern region:
- Approximately 220 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 50%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 20%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 16%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 14%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: