Job outlook Hairstylist Apprentice near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a hairstylist apprentice working near Vancouver (BC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 6341).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 6341) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Hairstylists and barbers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 8,170 people work in this occupation.
- Hairstylists and barbers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81):more than 95%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 6341) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: