Job prospects Hairstylist Apprentice in the Avalon Peninsula Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Hairstylists and barbers" in the Avalon Peninsula Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 63210) in the Avalon Peninsula region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Hairstylists and barbers in the Avalon Peninsula region:
- Approximately 650 people work in this occupation.
- Hairstylists and barbers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Hairstylists and barbers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: