Job prospects Bartender near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Bartenders near Edmonton (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a bartender.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Bartenders (NOC 6512) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Bartenders in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,540 people work in this occupation.
- Bartenders mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 90%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: