Job prospects Bartender near Canmore (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Bartenders near Canmore (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a bartender.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Bartenders (NOC 6512) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Bartenders in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 310 people work in this occupation.
- Bartenders mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 78%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: