Job prospects Bartender near Cold Lake (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Bartenders near Cold Lake (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a bartender.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Bartenders (NOC 6512) in the Wood Buffalo - Cold Lake region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Bartenders in the Wood Buffalo - Cold Lake region:
- Approximately 130 people work in this occupation.
- Bartenders mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 82%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 10%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: