Job prospects Elementary School Teacher's Aide near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as an elementary school teacher's aide.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants (NOC 4413) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the winter months.
Here are some key facts about Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 520 people work in this occupation.
- Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: