Job prospects Elementary School Teacher's Aide in the Centre-du-Québec Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants in the Centre-du-Québec Region. These trends also apply to people working as an elementary school teacher's aide.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants (NOC 4413) in the Centre-du-Québec region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants in the Centre-du-Québec region:
- Approximately 300 people work in this occupation.
- Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: