Job prospects Elementary School Teacher's Aide in the Red Deer Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants in the Red Deer Region. These trends also apply to people working as an elementary school teacher's aide.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be good for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants (NOC 4413) in the Red Deer region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 1,000 people work in this occupation.
- Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: