Job prospects Elevator Constructor Helper near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other trades helpers and labourers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an elevator constructor helper.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other trades helpers and labourers (NOC 7612) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other trades helpers and labourers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 590 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other trades helpers and labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 40%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 18%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: