Job prospects Industrial Electrician near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Industrial electricians near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an industrial electrician.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Industrial electricians (NOC 7242) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Industrial electricians in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,610 people work in this occupation.
- Industrial electricians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 44%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 8%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: