Job prospects Cabinetmaker near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cabinetmakers near Edmonton (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a cabinetmaker.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Cabinetmakers (NOC 7272) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cabinetmakers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 540 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Cabinetmakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 44%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 33%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 11%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: