Job outlook Cabinetmaker near Ottawa (ON)
The job outlook for a cabinetmaker working near Ottawa (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Cabinetmakers (NOC 7272).
Job opportunities near Ottawa (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Cabinetmakers (NOC 7272) in the Ottawa region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cabinetmakers in the Ottawa region:
- Approximately 170 people work in this occupation.
- Cabinetmakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 67%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 24%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: