Job prospects Cabinetmaker near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Cabinetmakers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Cabinetmakers (NOC 72311) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cabinetmakers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,510 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Cabinetmakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 61%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 25%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Cabinetmakers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: