Job outlook Chief Of Operating Area near Saanich (BC)
The job outlook for a chief of operating area working near Saanich (BC) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Managers in health care (NOC 0311).
Job opportunities near Saanich (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Managers in health care (NOC 0311) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in health care in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 770 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in health care mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 66%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 31%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Managers in health care (NOC 0311) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: