Job prospects Chief Of Operating Area in the Cariboo Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Managers in health care in the Cariboo Region. These trends also apply to people working as a chief of operating area.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Managers in health care (NOC 0311) in the Cariboo region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in health care in the Cariboo region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in health care mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 79%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 21%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: