Job prospects Chief Of Operating Area in the Northwest Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Managers in health care in the Northwest Region. These trends also apply to people working as a chief of operating area.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in health care (NOC 0311) in the Northwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in health care in the Northwest region:
- Approximately 240 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in health care mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 73%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 27%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: