Job prospects Service Station Attendant near Red Deer (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Service station attendants near Red Deer (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a service station attendant.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Service station attendants (NOC 6621) in the Red Deer region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Service station attendants in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 140 people work in this occupation.
- Service station attendants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: