Job prospects Service Station Attendant near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Service station attendants near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a service station attendant.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Service station attendants (NOC 6621) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Service station attendants in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 120 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Service station attendants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: