Job prospects Machine Operator, Laundry And Dry Cleaning near Canmore (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Dry cleaning, laundry and related occupations near Canmore (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a machine operator, laundry and dry cleaning.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Dry cleaning, laundry and related occupations (NOC 6741) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Dry cleaning, laundry and related occupations in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 250 people work in this occupation.
- Dry cleaning, laundry and related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 56%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 26%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 14%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: