Job prospects Superintendent Of Education Programs In Public Schools in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
Explore current and future job prospects for School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region. These trends also apply to people working as a superintendent of education programs in public schools.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education (NOC 0422) in the Edmundston - Woodstock region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education in the Edmundston - Woodstock region:
- Approximately 100 people work in this occupation.
- School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: