Job prospects Fruits And Vegetables Manager - Retail near Lloydminster (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail and wholesale trade managers" near Lloydminster (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Retail and wholesale trade managers near Lloydminster (AB). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Population growth and higher wages should help keep consumer spending from declining, but the impacts of inflation being higher for longer than expected are starting to show. The Conference Board of Canada is forecasting consumer spending slowing in the second half of 2023 and will rise only 0.6% in 2024.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale trade managers in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 2,360 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 83%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 15%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Retail and wholesale trade managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: