Job prospects Fruits And Vegetables Manager - Retail near Lloydminster (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail and wholesale trade managers" near Lloydminster (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Many businesses in this sector are undergoing changes as they continue to adapt to changing market conditions brought on by the pandemic. Uncertainty will continue to play a role in staffing decisions in the near and medium term. Many people are expected to retire.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale trade managers in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 2,440 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 84%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 15%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Retail and wholesale trade managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: