Job prospects Fruits And Vegetables Manager - Retail near Toronto (ON)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "fruits and vegetables manager - retail" was moved from the group Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) to the group Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail and wholesale trade managers" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale trade managers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 69,450 people work in this occupation.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 79%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 16%
Source Labour Market Information | Prospects Methodology
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: