Job prospects Property Administrator near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Property administrators near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a property administrator.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Property administrators (NOC 1224) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Property administrators in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 50 people work in this occupation.
- Property administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 72%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 14%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: